Thorough brake system evaluation.
Brakes are the most important safety-critical system fitted to your vehicle and it’s essential that they are inspected regularly to ensure they remain in good working condition and order. To ensure speak directly to one of our precision expert certified technician. Our fully trained technicians will check the Brake Pads, Shoes, Drums, Cylinders and Brake Fluid
If you notice any of the following concerns you should have your brakes checked by a Precision tuneexpert to find out whether any components need to check and replace.
If you notice any of the following you should have your brakes checked by a Precision tune expert to find out whether any components need replacing.
- If your brakes feel too hard or too spongy.
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking.
- If you can hear abnormal noises when you press the brake pedal.
- If your steering wheel vibrates when slowing.
The following safety measures are being performed by our Precision Tune certified technician to restore original position of your braking system.
- Measurement of front and rear brake pad.
- Measurement of rotor wear.
- Brake fluid inspection and change.
- Brake rotor resurfacing or replacing.
- Brake fluid flushing.
- Installation of new brake pads and shoes.
- Brake bleeding.
- Replacement of brake hoses and lines and components.
- Parking Brake Service and Repair