Periodic vehicle maintenance is mandatory in order to obtain optimum performance properly as and when required. We the precision tune is intended to serve your car with preventive and periodic maintenance to check and change, fill and fit, inspect, flush, and clean essential systems and components of your vehicle with precision tune certified technician.
Our Precision tune has everything which your car needs under one roof. So you can relax when your car is in for service with precision, maintenance or repair, knowing it’s in the safe hands of our professional certified technicians who work trained to diagnose and fix any issues with our advanced tools and technology.
Periodical Service inspection includes
Check, Top Up/ Change Fluids:
- Power steering fluid, Transmission Fluid, Engine Coolant fluid, Windshield fluid, Brake fluid.
HVAC System Inspection:
- Air conditioning, Heat, Fan speed, Defrost, Air inlet grilles, Recirculation, Climate control, Alternator, Hoses
- Battery, Alternator/Generator, Starter motor and ignition system, Instruments and gauges, Lights and wipers, Wiring and accessories, Audio/video.
Under chassis Inspection:
- Drive shaft seals or CV boots, Tie rod ends and boot, Exhaust pipes, Engine mountings, Gear box mountings, Suspension bushes, Brake lines/hoses
- Control Arm, Sway bar, Shock absorber/Struts/Air suspension, Gear, rack and pinion
- Caliper, Rotor/drum, Hydraulic lines, Parking brake cables and pads, Grinding noises when applying
- Engine/transmission mounts, CV joints/boots, Axle’s differential, Drive shaft/universal joints
- Engine oil cap, Oil pressure switch, Valve cover gasket, Engine oil pan/Bolts, Transmission box pan/gasket, Transfer case box gasket, Power steering system, Wind shield fluid tank, Brake master cylinder, Differential box, Drain plug & washer
- Carpet / Floor Mats / Seat Covers, Headliner / Dash Pad, Interior Trim Panels, All Glass Surfaces, Trunk Compartment / Spare Cover, Instrument Panel / Cover / Pad, Storage Compartments / Ashtray, Remove Foreign Odors
- Wash or wax, Reasonably Free of Dents, Remove Road Tar / Oil / Stains, Tires / Wheels Free of Dirt & Brake Dust, Recondition Surface Chips / Scratches, Headlights and directional lights intact and fully functional