Become a Franchisee
Contact Franchise Sales
For more information, you’re just a click, call or postage stamp away.
The automotive aftermarket service and repair industry is a growing business with enormous potential.
- The “specialty” automotive aftermarket is the fastest growing franchise category, with a 5-7% growth per year.1
- In 2015, the Oman motor vehicle aftermarket expanded 4.2% to 1.2 million vehicles
- The average age of vehicles continues to increase, with passenger cars increasing from 8.9 years (1998) to 11 years (2010)
- People dependency on Cars as public infrastructure in GCC not very good
- Inclination of people to have more cars in recent trends, there by more maintenance opportunities
Precision Tune Auto Care is a recognized leader in the automotive service market for a good reason with more than 35 years of experience, a proven franchise business model and initiatives that reinforce our Competence-Convenience-Caring auto care proposition our brand is in position to take advantage of the growing consumer need for a “dealer alternative”. We know the industry and we make it easy for you to open a successful oil change/auto repair franchise by giving you the tools you need to begin your business
- Operating Model : Our focus on the Competence-Convenience-Caring market position allows us to deliver our services in a way that no other company duplicates. In addition, our concentration on providing a quality service experience has resulted in 95% customer satisfaction, and our marketing and advertising efforts have led us to enjoy an impressive 80% consumer awareness in our operational markets
- Start-up Support : PTAC offers start-up management and training support to franchisees.
- Selection : Real estate support is provided in the form of site selection analysis, which includes a demographic study of the sites you are interested in.
- Prototype Plans : PTAC uses a 6+ bay prototype building plan, which helps get a new franchisee up and running quickly. Note: At Precision Tune Auto Care, we pride ourselves on being flexible and as a result, we have successful franchisees with 2-bay centers and 16-bay centers.
- Professional Training : Proffessional training is provided to franchisees by PTAC corporate and through the Area Developers.
- Marketing & Advertising :Marketing and advertising support is provided through a variety of tools designed to differentiate Precision Tune Auto Care from the competition, promote brand awareness, solicit new business and retain customers.
- National Buying Power :As part of the Precision network, you benefit from national buying power with access to lower prices on parts, supplies and equipment. The company’s in-house printing division, Precision Printing, is a valuable resource exclusive to PTAC franchisees for marketing and promotional materials.
- Field Support :Corporate staff or representatives from corporate will visit your shop and provide you with constructive input as to how your business is operating.
- On-going Communications :PTAC provides ongoing communications to keep you informed and educated on the franchise system and the automotive aftermarket industry using a variety of tools
There are many benefits to owning a Precision Tune Auto Care. From the minute you buy a franchise, youll start working with experienced professionals dedicated to your success. Our team provides expert business and operational support to franchisees. This support strengthens each individual center by helping owners avoid the many pitfalls and problems that independent garages often experience.
We provide world-class training along with management and technical support for every aspect of your business. When you own a franchise your success is a collaborative effort between your business and the Precision Tune Auto Care brand
- Proven Business Model
- World Class Management, Sales & Technical Training
- Turn-Key Marketing & Advertising Programs
- National Vendor Partnerships
- National & Local Support
- Powerful Brand Proposition
- Continuous Research & Development